Having a shot of espresso in the morning will give you a boost to start your day. However, you won’t have a chance or time to go to the coffee shop to get it, especially when you are very busy. So, the only solution is buying an espresso machine for your home. Here, we have 15 products that we consider the best semi-automatic espresso machine you can find on the market.
1. Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel, Large (ASIN: B00CH9QWOU)
Breville adds so many useful features to this espresso machine. The Dose Control Grinding feature delivers the precision grinding process that allows you to adjust how smooth the bean is. Moreover, it also has one of the best water pressure technologies with a pre-infusion system. It gradually increases the pressure to draw out the taste. And, you also can use the microfoam texturing feature to add the foam to create the latte art.
Full-bodied coffee with rich and complex flavors is created using the right dose of 19-22g of freshly ground beans. This dose allows the coffee to fully express the incredible aroma, intense flavors and distinctive character of the coffee, for a true cafe quality result. Anything less than the optimal dose results in a weak and watery taste experience.
- Compact size,
- Accurate grinding feature,
- Pre-infusion water pressure,
- Smart wand to create microfoam for latte art
- Top and bottom part made of plastic,
- Water tanks small and made of plastic.
2. DeLonghi EC155 15 Bar Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
If you want to have freedom in making the espresso or cappuccino, this DeLonghi product is your choice. It has a three-in-one filter holder that allows you to make one or two shots of espresso. Plus, with an espresso pod that you can easy to use, you can make anything you like. The advanced Cappuccino System also gives the best brewing temperature that you need. Moreover, the sleek and elegant design and compact size give you a beautiful espresso machine you can put in your room.
Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse.Brew Like A Pro
- Beautiful and elegant design,
- Best temperature control feature,
- Three-in-one filter holder for saving your time.
- Easy-to-use espresso pod.
- Noisy and vibrate a lot.
3. Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Red – BVMC-ECMP1106
This semi-automatic espresso maker has everything you need to brew delicious coffee. The 15-bar pump system allows you to create the rich taste of espresso. Furthermore, it also has an automatic milk frother to help you save time to add the final touch. Then, to operate all those features, you can use the easy-to-use one-touch control panel. You also can use this control panel to start the cleaning cycle for the water and milk reservoir.
Allows you to choose from a single or a double shot for your espresso, cappuccino, or latteOne-Touch Control Panel
- 15-bar pump system for enriching your espresso taste,
- Automatic milk frother,
- One-touch control panel that is easy to use.
- Expensive filter replacement,
- Unstable portafilter that causes leaks and drips.
4. Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine, Solid, Brushed Stainless Steel
You can make the espresso that you like with this machine. The steam wand allows you to control the steaming and frothing process like a professional barista. And, to support that process, it also has a filter basket that allows you to add more consistency to the cream you add to your cup. Moreover, the 3-way solenoid valve saves more time for cleaning the used puck. It has the best features for making espresso, plus a convenient way to operate and maintain it.
The Classic Pro’s control panel has been split up into three switches for power, brewing, and steaming. Each switch has its own indicator light to tell you when the machine is on, ready to brew, and ready to steamUpdated Controls
- Commercial steam wand for easy steaming and frothing control,
- 3-way solenoid valves,
- Filter basket for easy refill.
- Difficult-to-reach water reservoir placement.
5. KitchenAid Nespresso Bundle Espresso Maker, 1.3 Liter, Medallion Silver
This espresso machine offers a convenient and modern system for making your favorite beverage. Designed with metal construction, it offers better durability than other products. Furthermore, it has a beautiful form, which makes it a perfect decoration for your room. As for its performance, it works fast. Within 30 seconds, you can get the best shot that boosts your energy. Furthermore, it uses 6 preset programs for saving your time to choose the shot you want to make.
Rich Espresso. Bold Design. Simplified. KitchenAid iconic design meets Nespresso brewing technology and coffee quality.
- Beautiful retro-style design,
- High durability and very sturdy,
- 30 seconds brewing time.
- Big capacity,
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Specialized for Nespresso capsule only.
6. De’Longhi La Specialista Espresso Machine with Sensor Grinder, Dual Heating System, Advanced Latte System & Hot Water Spout for Americano Coffee or Tea, Stainless Steel, EC9335M
DeLonghi La Specialista offers the simplest way to brew espresso. Its automatic sensor grinding technology helps you to adjust the softness of the bean you want to brew. Plus, it has a built-in tamper which also helps your brewing process. The stainless steel housing also gives it better durability. This material is also lightweight, which is perfect for the home. And, you also can easily choose the latte or cappuccino type you want to brew on this machine.
Choose your style of froth: Micro-foam frothing for Latte Art or rich froth for cappuccino. Just place your cup under the spout and select flat or foam. Once it’s finished, you can enjoy your flat hot milk, or the perfect foam to express your latte art creativity.Advanced latte system
- Easy to use,
- Automatic grinding technology,
- Stainless steel construction.
- Too big for the kitchen counter.
7. Bezzera Magica Commercial Espresso Machine E61 Brewing Group
Bezzera Magica allows you to brew espresso like a professional barista. The E61 group head keeps the water at the best temperature. Combined with the 15-bar pumps feature, you also get the best pressure to brew your bean. With 4 liters of water tank capacity, you can make many shots of espresso for yourself and your family or friends. You can easily make the espresso that you want with it. It is even said to have the ability to give you the best espresso shot.
Professional Gauges: The Bezzera Magica has two manometers; first the standard boiler pressure indicator which is on all heat exchanger machines but it also has a second extraction manometer that measures the extraction pressure. This is a very handy tool when extracting espresso as it provides a window into the extraction.
- E61 group head for better temperature control,
- 15-bar pumps to adjust pressure easily,
- Big 4 liter water tank capacity.
- Difficult to operate for a beginner.
8. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, With Iced Coffee Capability, Brushed Slate
Keurig is not only the brand for the best espresso pack. You also can get the best semi automatic espresso machine from this brand. Not only that. This espresso machine also has a beautiful and stylish design match for any kitchen style. Thanks to the brushed stainless steel surface, you can get an elegant touch from it.
As for its performance, it uses the 20-bar pump for better pressure control. Plus, you can make espresso and other types of coffee beverages, from latte to macchiato. Please also check how to clean your Keurig Coffee Machine
Compatible with the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter, allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee
- Stylish, elegant, and beautiful design,
- Stainless steel material for better durability,
- 20-bar pump gives you better pressure control.
- Not that satisfying temperature control system.
9. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with Iron Frame and Stainless Steel Side Panels, 11.4 by 13.4-Inch
Even though this espresso machine is suitable for home usage, it has many parts that are similar to the professional machine. It has one of the best group heads systems for better pressure control. The premium 58mm ergonomic portafilter also can let the true taste of espresso out in your cup. Furthermore, the chrome-plated steam wand is not only durable and lightweight. But, it also allows you to make the milk foam layer that you like.
Commercial grade group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality
- Pro-level group head system,
- 56mm ergonomic portafilter for the best brewing result,
- Easy-to-use steam wand to create the milk foam layer.
- It doesn’t have coffee cycle presets,
- You need to use a specific size of ground beans to get the best espresso.
10. Nespresso Inissia Original Espresso Machine by De’Longhi, Creamy White
It has a compact size with a beautiful modern style. You can put it in any place and it will become a decoration for that room. You also can find the automatic operation for convenient methods to brew your favorite espresso. Moreover, it also has a patented extraction system that allows you to use 19-bar of pressure. It also has the best brewing speed. You only need 25 seconds to make the espresso that you like. It gives you an efficient way to create espresso during your busy day.
Simple to use, the Nespresso Inissia offers an impeccable barista-style coffee every time, thanks to its simple, one-touch operation and patented extraction system which delivers up to 19 bar pressure.
- Automatic feature for brewing espresso conveniently,
- Patented extraction system with 19-bar capability,
- 25 seconds of the fast brewing process.
- Very loud.
11. ChefWave Mini Espresso Machine – Nespresso Capsules Compatible – Programmable One-Touch 27 Oz. Water Tank, Premium Italian 20 Bar High Pressure Pump – 40 Pod Holder, 2 Double-Wall Glass Cups – Black
If you love using Nespresso pods, this ChefWave espresso machine is your best choice. It has a 20-bar pressure wand that allows it to extract the rich taste from those pods. It has a compact design but has a 27 FL oz. of water tank capacity, which is big enough for its small dimension. Moreover, it also has an energy-saving mode that automatically turns it off after 2 hours and keeps it in standby mode.
We want to ensure that you’re satisfied with our products. With our 12 month failsafe warranty, we guarantee that it will work exactly as it should. This warranty covers parts and labor so that you can enjoy using it worry free! ETL Certified
- 20-bar pressure wand for better taste extraction,
- Big water tank capacity,
- Compact size.
- Only compatible with Nespresso pods.
12. DELONGHI ECO310BK Espresso Machine, 10.2 x 9.1 x 11.8 inches, Black/Stainless
The dual-function filter holder allows you to use various types of coffee pods. Moreover, the frother part uses the patented cappuccino system for creating a perfect cappuccino shot. It also has a self-priming operation that lets you start this machine easily. With this machine, you can easily enjoy your espresso faster and anytime you need it.
Always brew Espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Dual filter holder for your various espresso pods,
- Unique cappuccino system.
- Not-that-sturdy construction.
13. Gevi Espresso Machines 20 Bar Fast Heating Automatic Cappuccino Coffee Maker with Foaming Milk Frother Wand for Espresso, Latte Macchiato, 1.2L Removable Water Tank, 1350W, White
The Advanced Thermoblock feature provides faster water heating time. It can keep the temperature even if you make many cups of espresso. As for the brewing speed, it can give you the espresso that you need within 45 seconds. You also can find the three brewing functions in it, that you can use manually. So, you have the freedom to make the espresso that you like.
With 2 separate thermostats，allow for controlling the temperature of espresso extraction and the milk frothing separately，so that the taste of coffee and milk foam can reach the ideal state.
- Fast brewing time with its Advanced Thermoblock features,
- Three brewing modes.
- Small LED makes it difficult to read.
14. Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel, 14.7 inches x 14.8 inches x 14.7 inches
PID control allows you to make the best espresso shot easily. Furthermore, it also has a high-quality group head for easy temperature control. The dual boiler also allows you to brew and make espresso shots in no time. Moreover, it also uses an OPV valve that can decrease or increase the pressure. You can easily decide how smooth your coffee is.
- Best quality group head parts,
- Dual boiler for faster heating and brewing.
- The size is too big.
- Need more time to start.
15. Gaggia Carezza De LUXE Espresso Machine, Silver
It uses a unique design that minimizes the vibration that affects its stability. Furthermore, it also uses ABS plastic and stainless steel as construction to support the no-vibration function. This material also is lightweight for better portability.
You can find various preset menus of the coffee cycle in it. To operate it, just use the buttons and monitors. Plus, it also has many indicator lights that will tell you the brewing progress. It is easy to use, and the result is very satisfying.
- Beautiful design that minimizes the vibration,
- It uses ABS plastic and stainless steel material for better portability,
- Several presets of coffee cycle you can choose freely,
- Affordable for a reliable espresso machine.
- It doesn’t have an integrated grinder.
Those are 15 products of the best semi automatic espresso machine you can buy in 2021. All of them have the best performance and beautiful design. So, you can get not only a functional espresso machine that will give you delicious espresso shots with a professional-like taste at your house. But, they also look beautiful as a room or kitchen decoration. So, get one that you like right now!