The word ‘espresso’ comes from Italian language that means express or quick. If you want to run a coffee shop or are already running one, you must already know that an espresso machine is one of the essential things you need to have. With an espresso machine, you will be able to make a cup of delicious espresso within seconds. Compared to manual brewing that requires many, long processes, using an espresso machine is more time-efficient since it saves a lot of time.
You need a quality espresso machine in order to make the best espresso with good fragrance. A good espresso machine should be able to extract coffee beans that have been ground in a hot flame under high pressures. Whether for your business or household use, it is important to choose a good espresso machine. A quality espresso machine does not have to be pricey. Below are the best espresso machines under 1000.
Table of Contents
By using this espresso machine from De’Longhi, you do not have to buy a grinder. The grinder of this espresso machine uses the conical steel blade so that you will always the right coffee powder fineness. This means you will always be able to have and enjoy a cup of fresh espresso. De’longhi Magnifica also has a feature that allows you to adjust the aroma, quantity, and volume of your espresso.
Read more about : 101 : What You Must to Know of Thermos for Coffee
Through its digital display, you can figure out the remaining coffee beans or water in the machine. For you who have a high standard of taste to coffee, but do not have the ability to be a barista yet, why don’t you try this Italian product? With De’longhi Magnifica, you can make 6 different types of coffee, which are ristretto, single and double espresso, cappuccino, americano, cafe latte, and latte macchiato. You can also make 2 cups of espresso at the same time as well.
- The double shot feature makes your preferred drink, Just taller! It doubles the amount of Coffee and milk
- Integrated STAINLESS steel burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings for whole beans and second chamber for pre-ground Coffee
The grinder works quietly and provides 13 options of grinding levels. For your information, this espresso machine is an extremely popular choice.
De’Longhi TruBrew Over Ice Technology
As the first and only Fully Automatic Coffee and Espresso Machine with an iced coffee function, the Dinamica crafts smooth, full-bodied iced coffee that’s never watered down.
- It has a compact design. It does not take a lot of space in your kitchen or dining area.
- Easy to control and adjustable.
- Easy to clean with its removable water tank, brew group, drip tray, and coffee container.
- Large tank capacity that can accommodate up to 1.8 liter.
- It has an auto shut off feature for power saving and safety.
- It does not have a water filter. This means you have to decadency more often.
Breville The Infuser
Breville The Infuser is a brand of espresso machine with Precise Espresso Extraction technology that allows you to make balanced coffee and crema. Before extracting coffee, this espresso machine will perform pre-infusion first with a water temperature of 2ºC. After that, it will gently extract the coffee to make it taste and smell delicious. Not all espresso-based drinks are the same. Breville The Infuser features a volumetric control that allows you to control the water extracting the coffee.
Read more about : Bring A Touch of Vintage With Retro Coffee Makers
- The Breville Infuser delivers optimal flavor in every cup creating third wave specialty coffee at home using the 4 keys formula,...
- VOLUMETRIC AND SHOT CONTROL: Control the volume of each pour at the touch of a button and choose 1 shot, 2 shot or manually control...
Besides espresso, you can also make other coffee drinks with this coffee machine. You can make 3 different coffee drinks, which are single and double espresso, cappuccino, and cafe latte. Breville The Infuser also features a milk frother and pour volume control. This espresso machine costs around $861.
- It has a compact, modern design.
- It has 15 bars
- A huge tank capacity that can accommodate up to 1.8 liter.
- It can only produce 3 different coffee drinks.
De’Longhi Lattissima Touch
The next best espresso machine under $1000 is De’Longhi Lattissima Touch. Are you a ristretto lover, a coffee whose density is more than espresso? Are you more a cafe latte lover, a coffee drink with a milky taste? Whatever your favorite is, you can quickly and easily make it by just simply pressing the button in this espresso machine. For you who love to invite your friends to your house or coffee shop, this product is ideal for you.
- Please refer to user guide or user manual or user guide (provided below in PDF) before first use
Besides being able to produce various kinds of coffee drinks, De’Longhi Lattissima Touch is also equipped with an auto power off function. The machine will automatically shut down when it is in no use within 9 minutes. However, you can still opt for leaving it on if you use it for your coffee business. With De’Longhi Latissimma Touch, you can make 6 different coffee drinks, which are single and double espresso, cappuccino, cafe latte, latte macchiato, long, and ristretto. The price of this espresso machine is around $430.
- It features an auto power off function to save energy.
- It has a sleek, black design, suitable for any interior designs.
- It has 19 bars.
- The tank capacity is not really large, which can accommodate only 0,9 liter.
Read more about : Recommended Espresso Machine Under $500
Cuisine Art DCC-1120 Programmable Coffee Maker
You can use Cuisine Art DCC-1120 Programmable Coffee Maker to make various kinds of coffee, from espresso to latte. Features a 15 bar pressure pump, this espresso machine is capable of producing 10 cups of espresso within 10 minutes with the exact same aroma, quality, and taste. This product is surely ideal if you are running a crowded coffee shop. Moreover, this popular brand also equips the espresso machine with overheat protection so that it is safe to use.
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure...
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
Sigmatic Coffee Maker 100 SS is easy to clean, thanks to its removable water tank. If you want to buy this espresso machine, it costs $79.99.
- The water tank is removable so that the machine is easy to clean.
- Able to produce 10 cups of espresso simultaneously.
- Able to make various kinds of coffee.
- Some find the grinder sounds loud.
Read more about : Breville Barista Express Can Create Great Espresso at Home
Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio 2
When it comes to appearance, Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio 2 has an elegant and stylish design. This espresso machine prettily fits a modern interior design. When we talk about the functions, it has several coffee dosage options. So, if you want to enjoy a large cup of coffee, you can just simply activate its XL function. What about used coffee capsules? You don’t have to worry. This product has an empty capsule drain space. You simply open up the space and throw away the empty capsules inside.
The extraction pressure is 15 bars. Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio 2 offers 2 temperature setting options, which are hot and cold. So, you can make both hold and cold coffee according to your favorite. Moreover, this espresso machine also offers 6 choices of espresso shots. Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio 2 is really affordable. You just need to spend around $100 to have this unit.
Read more about : The Truth about Blonde Roast Coffee and Its Caffeine Level
- The design is totally stylish and elegant, in black and red.
- It is compact so that it does not take many space.
- It has an XL function to make a large glass of coffee.
- The tank capacity is not really large, which can accommodate only up to 1 liter.
Read more about : Keurig Mini VS Mini Plus Which One The Best?
It cannot be denied that De’Longhi is one of the most popular brands when it comes to espresso machines. This brand has so many quality products, one of them is De’Longhi Dinamica Automatic Coffee and Espresso Machine. This espresso machine is equipped with a removable brewing unit, making it easy to clean. You can even wash the drip tray in a dishwasher. This espresso machine is durable since it is really easy to clean.
De’Longhi Dinamica Espresso Machine also makes it easy for you to make other kinds of coffee. For example, regular coffee, lungo, cappuccino, and cafe latte. By pressing the button in the machine’s body, your espresso will be served within no time. This espresso machine is ideal for you who often prepare your coffee in the morning quickly. De’Longhi Dinamica costs about $789.
- Easy cleaning.
- It offers 5 choices of grinding levels.
- It features a milk frother and long coffee function.
- A large tank capacity of 1.8 liter.
- It is energy-efficient thanks to its instant reheat function.
- The design is sleek and compact. It does not take much space.
- It is not compatible with oily coffee beans.
Those are some top espresso machines for you who need recommendations. Each product has pros and cons. All you need to do is choose the one that meets your needs and preferences.
Read more about : Saeco Xelsis Espresso Machine Review